Russian Tourist Visa Requirements
The following documents should be submitted to the Russian Embassy or Consulate to obtain Tourist Visa:
1. Passport valid for at least 6 months after departure date from Russia.
2. Two copies of Russian Visa Application Form completed and signed – download (PDF file, 106 Kb).
3. One photo.
4. Confirmation of hotel arrangements from authorized Russian company (Tourist Invitation Letter).
The purpose of our Visa Support Service is to provide you with Tourist Invitation Letter to satisfy requirement 4 and confirming your accommodation.
To get the Tourist Invitation Letter please follow the steps:
1. Please fill in the Application for Tourist Invitation Letter.
Please note: every visa applicant needs separate Invitation Letter, so has to fill in separate Application for Tourist Invitation Letter. Children included in parent’s passport do not need a separate visa and should be included in the parent’s Application for Tourist Invitation Letter.
Important: we use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption for online forms provided on this page to protect your data against unauthorized access. All information will be kept strictly confidential.
2. Prepayment in amount of Tourist Invitation Letter’s cost (25 EUR per Invitation Letter) plus first night’s stay cost is required by credit card.
Please fill in the Credit Card Authorization Form. The payment is non-refundable. The first night’s stay prepayment will be deducted from your total accommodation invoice.
3. The Tourist Invitation Letter will be sent to you by fax not later than 24 hours (excluding weekends) after receiving completed forms.
We provide you with obligatory visa registration free of charge upon arriving to the Art-Hotel Mokhovaya.
If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org